Alex is an experienced technology professional. Currently, he belongs to Base22; a family with a lot of awesome people!
He loves computer sciences and consider himself passionate about research and its application to any aspect of life. He is proud to be Mexican because he loves his prehispanic cultures. In his free time he imparts workshops by streaming for the developer community from throughout Latin America and he reads scientific articles about computer sciences and its application to Medicine and Biology.
Project experience in my current job
- “Automotive Assisted Driving Data Catalog”; a Single Page Application using Angular 2 and a Semantic Linked Data Platform for one of the largest Japanese corporations.
- Redesign of Base22 website using IBM WebSphere Portal v8.5.
- Creating of MyTeamKFC portal for employees of Kentucky Fried Chicken using IBM WebSphere Portal v8 and IBM WCM v8.
- Implementing the Generic Portal Blueprint of Base22 using IBM WebSphere Portal v8 and IBM WCM v8.
- Integrating of Yum! brands OwnYourHealth portal using IBM WebSphere Portal v8 and IBM WCM v8.
- Implementing backend services for mobile application on Dealer Portal CNH Industrial using IBM WebSphere Portal v6 , WCM API, Apache Solr, Struts and Spring framework.
- Implementing backend REST services to populate the CEMEXpedia navigation (CEMEX).
- Improving a PDF exporter Java application to generate PDF documents using the IBM® Web Content Manager 8 API and JRC repositories (KFC).
- Creating a Java Proxy to consume external services for the Parts Support Dashboard (CNH).
- Making a front-end application to display the Parts Support Dashboard (Case New Holland).
- Implementing the WPS TRICARE Beneficiaries portal (WPS).
Project experience in my previous job
- Redesign of main website of Government of Puebla State
- Creating new website for Transparency in Government of Puebla State
- Implementing new website for services for citizens in Government of Puebla State
- Creating all websites for dependences and entities of Government of Puebla State
- Front-end technologies, libraries and frameworks: HTML5, CSS2, CSS3, XHTML 1.0 Strict, VRML, OWL, RDF (semantic web), XML, JSON, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, jQuery UI, JSLint, Modernizr, Mootools, YepNope, Backbone.js, AngularJS, Gulp.js, Bower, NPM.
- CSS Preprocessors: Stylus, LESS.
- Back-end technologies, libraries and frameworks: Struts 1 (basic), Spring MVC (intermediate), JAXB, Jackson, JSoup, iText, Apache Solr.
- Graphic libraries: OpenGL.
- Design and Multimedia Software: Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Album Creator, AutoRun Pro, IconWorkShop, Autodesk Combustion, SONY Vegas, Ulead Media Studio.
- Mathematical Software: Matlab, Maple, Máxima, Derive.
- SQL & NoSQL Database Management Systems and related software: MySQL 5.x, MySQL Workbench, DB Designer, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, MongoDB.
- Business Intelligence tools: Microsoft Business Intelligence Development Studio, Java Pentaho.
- Open source MVC Frameworks: CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Laravel.
- Content Management Systems: Drupal, Joomla!, Moodle, IBM® Web Content Manager.
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, GNU/LINUX (Debian, K/Ed/Ubuntu, Mandriva, PC Linux OS, Fedora, Linux Mint, Arch Linux, OpenSuse, CentOS, Red Hat Enterprise Linux), Mac OS X.
- Security and server tools: Advanced knowledge of Linux Servers Management. IP-Tables, Netstat, Zabbix, Apache configuration, MySQL configuration.
- Java(TM) Certified Java Associate (SCJA)
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer
- C2040-928: Developing Websites Using IBM Web Content Manager 8.0
- International Congress of Technological Innovation. Article: Artifice: virtual cities builder by using cellular automata. Date : December 2010.
- Screencaster by passion, visit my youtube channel.
- Member of Karate – Shito Kai (State of Puebla).
- Clarinetist in free time in the Township Ahuehuetitla Band, Puebla.
- Collector of prehispanic rocks and sculptures.
- Film and strategy videogames fan.